Hey, so I was nominated to do this award by taklives. Her blog is amazing and you should definitely check it out.
- Write a post to show your award
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you (that’s me, taklives, YAY)
- Give a brief story about why you started blogging
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
I started blogging because I had read Zoe’s books and read her blog and I thought it was a cool idea. I could share my thoughts with people have the same interests as me and people read what I have to say. I’m a shy person, anxious to share my opinions and say what I want to say so I thought I would let you guys hear what I have to say. I started my blog on blogspot but I didn’t really know how to use it, then I went to weebly and after I found wordpress and I really liked the design layouts they had so I have stayed here.
1. Be yourself. Don’t try and be someone else because then your readers don’t know much about you and you won’t feel like writing and posting. Just be who you are not someone else.
2. Post what you want to post not what you think everyone else will like, I mean that’s important that other people will like it but you shouldn’t post about something you’re not interested in or passionate about.
- Simply E
- Life is Great
- Simply Grace
- Lui Maria
- My Journey
- laVie and style
- Charlotte Chic
- Hints to Life
I’m sorry if I didn’t nominate you and if you have already done it.
Thanks for reading, I hope you have/had a great day.