The rules are:
- Mention the creator of the TAG
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions, obv.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Great. Crazy. Fun. 2016 was a mix between being the best and being ok. I mean I can’t really remember the start of 2016 so I can’t really say much about it
- Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
This is hard. There are specific people who characterised my 2016 so I would have to say my friends (you guys and real life) and my family because that’s everyone
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Like I said before I can’t really remember much of it. I can’t remember where I went or if I went anywhere but I do know I went to Kalbarri and it was amazing. I got really sore feet but the window (can’t remember what it’s called) was so cool and so pretty. Also the place we stayed at was cute
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Can’t remember but on Christmas I found out that I really like green beans so probably that haha
- Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
Ummmmmmm. Ummm. Um. I don’t know. I really don’t know. Yep…no idea. Oh wait (oops what am I doning. That was being serious, I completely forgot) MY BLOG. How could I forget! I started my blog last year (in the middle-ish) and I can’t believe I have 132 followers! So starting my blog has marked 2016
- Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Ah yes. My camera. It’s an Olympus EM-10 (for those wondering). I love it! Thanks dad!
- Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
Try and get outside more, stop worrying so much, stop thinking of the worst case scenarios for EVERYTHING! (probably won’t happen but that’s what I want…sort of, yes)
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
ENGLAND! I miss England. I was born there and moved to Australia when I was 7 (I think) and haven’t been back since
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I don’t know. I’m not an adventurous person when it comes to trying food. I stick to the food I like and know I like
Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have/had a great day! I’ll see you next week