I got nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! Yay! Thank you to HALE for nominating, they are amazing and I love their blog posts so much, you should definitely check out their blog.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Three things about myself:
- I LOVE wdw (why don’t we)
- I turn 16 in December
- I can not draw (maybe to some people I can draw but compared to some people my drawings look like a 3 year old did them haha)
My questions from HALE:
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted people to hear what I had to say and see if people relate to what I think. I also thought it was a cool idea and was inspired by Zoe and her books Girl Online
- What is your biggest fear?
Um…I don’t know. I don’t like heights, I don’t like the thought of dying (like what happens, I need to know) I can’t think of anything else I don’t really like insects they kinda scare me (I sound pathetic but how would you like it if an insect came flying into your face like, no that is not ok haha)
- What’s your favourite colour to wear?
I mean, I practically only wear black so I guess black. I do like to wear other colours but I wouldn’t say I had a favourite colour to wear
- What is your favourite memory from your childhood?
I can’t really remember much but I do like this one. We were living in England at the time and it was snowing, my brother was asleep because he was 1 or something and my mum was inside watching me and dad build a snowman (or at least that’s how I remember it. Also do you remember things in third person like you’re watching yourself go through these moments?)
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
Ok so like I said before I love Why Don’t We (I also said it in my second last blog post) They have three albums Only the Beginning, Why Don’t We Just and Something Different (they are currently on their something different tour) I love all of the albums and all of their songs so I don’t have one favourite (before they were a band they had a few singles and I really like them as well) Oh and their christmas song is amazing, I’m listening to it now and it’s July haha
My questions for my nominees:
- What is your favourite christmas song? (Is it to early for this question?)
- What is one of your favourite books?
- What is your favourite piece of clothing? If you want you can add a photo (t-shirt, jumper, skirt…)
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What is your favourite smell?
- Kobe’s Korner
- Lui Maria
- My Thoughts
My favourite blog post:
Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I will see you next time 🙂